Gift Gallery Guidelines
The Gift Gallery is open from 12PM to 5PM Friday – Sunday.
The Gift Gallery (aka – Gift Shop) is a wonderful opportunity for our artists, at any level of membership, to display and sell their artwork. We have recently revamped the Rules for the Gift Gallery with the aim to increase traffic and therefore sales for you – the artist.
- Every piece in the gift gallery will be juried in, even if you are an artist member.
- We will accept all forms of original art including, but not limited to, ceramics, jewelry, paintings, photography, clothing items, stained glass, note cards, favric art, tiles, books and sculpture.**
- All items must be priced below $150. We will be accepting 4-5 items per member.
- You can bring in work at any time over the course of the month, but work is juried the last week of the month.
- All pieces must have the YAA tag (same as for exhibit submissions) attached on the back and be recorded by the artist on their inventory sheet. Crafts should have appropriately sized labeling for the piece, and must also be recorded on the artist’s inventory sheet.
- Every artist submitting pieces for the gift gallery must complete and maintain an up-to-date inventory sheet for their product(s) in the gift gallery.
- All framed work must be no bigger than 16×20, including mat and frame
- Prints of various sizes are acceptable. Prints must either be matted or backed by rigid material (foam board, etc.), and wrapped in cellophane and/or clear art bags.
- We reserve the right to switch out work in order to keep the gift gallery’s offerings fresh.
- Note cards will not be juried in. All cards must be wrapped in cellophane and/or clear art bags.
- Commission split is 70% artist/ 30% gift gallery for all sales
- Please note that space in the Gift Gallery is limited. Every effort will be made to display as many works as possible, but we reserve the right to hold work in the storage closet until space is available.
**Art for the walls (small works and select cards/prints), home decor(wreaths, pillows, art quilts, fiber work, decorative pottery, glass and wood, beach themed items), jewelry hand crafted gold, silver, polymer, beaded, fiber and clay) wearables (handbags, wine bags, scarves, shawls, knitted or crochet goods, hand made and/or embellished t-shirts and sun hats, and screen printed items) Children’s corner (innovative art/activity kits, sewn headbands, wearable sun hats and small art decor for kid’s rooms.