The Wall Calendar Exhibitors for 2019
April + May – Rowland Bryant
June + July – Paul Noel
August + September – David Manzer
October + November – Thomas Merriam
December ’19 + January ’20- Available
The Wall at YAA
What is the Wall?
- The Wall is a 9 foot by 10 foot high space in the YAA’s gallery that is designated for ONE artist to use for a month, for $100 a month. Members are able to check for availability and sign up with the Office Manager.
Who hangs the show?
- The hanging committee hangs the show.
When do all the paintings for the wall need to be received?
- On the same receiving days for the current show, refer to 2018 exhibit calendar for take in and pick up dates.
When is the $100 payment due?
- The following is required.
- Payment is due when the artist contracts for the WALL.
- show submission sheets and tags are required upon take in of artists’ pieces
- Artist bio and jpegs need to be submitted to TARYN MYERS 30 days prior to exhibition date for publication and advertising purposes.
- Artists’ jpegs need to be labeled – LAST NAME, FIRST INITIAL, TITLE OF PIECE